Sunday, November 7, 2010

christmas bling

We braved the nasty rain and frigid temperatures to visit The Christmas Dove--"New England's largest Christmas store"--in Barrington, NH. And I think it's safe to say their claim to fame is accurate--it's hard to imagine any could be bigger. I felt like I was in Ikea, Christmas style. It was a fun way to kick-off the season in earnest, for sure.

I could've snapped hundreds of photos and never done justice to the place; but here are a few odds and ends:






3 comments:

  1. Hallelujah for finding lost camera cords.

    Oooh! I didn't see those crosses. I like. I keep thinking of things I should've bought ... guess I'll have to go back. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those ornaments! I also spy the furry boots :) I like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just about to ask about the boots! They look very cute :) Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete