Thursday, January 5, 2012

uncorked glass company

My favorite magazine, Garden & Gun, recently featured the Uncorked Glass Company in its December 2011/January 2012 issue. Always one to support local, Texas and/or southern businesses, I checked 'em out. I wasn't disappointed.
The Uncorked Glass Company handcrafts, unique, eco-friendly glassware from recycled wine bottles, donated from local restaurants and bars in Atlanta, GA. Our tumblers are handcrafted from 100% post-consumer materials in our effort to honor our “green” commitment.
They're beautiful, to boot. I love thick glasses, and these are perfect for any sort of table.

Uncorked offers their glasses in sets of four, with five color options and two sizes from which to choose.


The mixed set (4"/12oz. or 5"/16oz.) of 6 glasses comes with 2 amber, 2 green, and 2 gold glasses.

Wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Those glasses are absolutely gorgeous. Simple.

    I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete