Monday, June 13, 2011

marshall house :: savannah, ga

Spent some time at the Marshall House Bed & Breakfast in historic Savannah. It was gorgeous, and I fully intend to book an extended stay at the locale during one of my many future Savannah, GA visits :).

(Sidenote: Not only is the B&B gorgeous, it's haunted!)

On our last night in Savannah, we wanted to enjoy a particularly memorable meal (actually, they were all memorable); and after some research, 45 Bistro (a restaurant worthy of the gods, located on the first floor of the the Marshall House) fit the bill. Additionally, it happens to house THE most fabulous bar I've ever visited (and I like to consider myself a bar connoisseur). From beginning to end, the entire experience was heavenly.















































1 comment: