Saturday, June 11, 2011

river street market :: savannah, ga

Images from today's shopping excursion on River Street in Savannah ....

Stairs from Bay St. to River St.
Riverside entrance to the MarketA Texas A&M windcatcher! :)
My favorite Savannah souvenir ... this guy had oodles of photos taken in Savannah, Tybee Island, Hilton Head, and other local areas ... each was a different letter. You pick your own letters to create a personalized art piece. I had one of my favorite words--SPIRIT--made and framed. So fun!

Finally, I had to snap a shot of our super obnoxious rental vehicle. I enjoy pissing off liberal hippie tree-huggers any chance I get (thankfully, Georgia [not unlike Texas] doesn't have too many :) ). What better way to do so than with a Hummer? Besides, we needed something big for all of our luggage. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment