Thursday, December 22, 2011

christmas images from exeter

I'm in New Hampshire for Christmas, visiting my sister and her family. I can count on one hand the number of times I've been away from home (Texas) for Christmas, so this is a new experience for me; but I'm certainly looking forward to a week of soaking up the holiday.

The forecast calls for some potentially nasty weather over the next several days, so I wanted to get out today with my camera and snap some photos while I could!

I wasn't as shutterbug productive as I'd hoped to be (I blame the wine & mussels detour). But I did manage to capture some beauty in Exeter, NH. Most of these were taken at Phillips Church located on the campus of Phillips Exeter Academy. The wreath-adorned door, in particular, spoke to me.

Merry Christmas.







No comments:

Post a Comment