Shrimp Pasta in a Foil Package
- ½ cups Olive Oil [I only used 1/4 cup]
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced [I doubled this]
- 3 whole 14.5 Ounce Cans Diced (or Whole) Tomatoes [I only used 2 cans]
- ½ cups White Wine
- 2 pounds Jumbo Or Large Shrimp, Peeled And Deveined [I used frozen, but would pull the tails, next time!]
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- Fresh Parsley, Minced
- 1 pound Linguine, Uncooked [I used thin spaghetti]
- Red Pepper Flakes, to taste
Cook pasta for 1/2 the recommended cooking time. Pasta should still be very firm.
Stir the mixture together, season with salt and pepper, and allow to cook for ten minutes.
It was good; but it needed more seasoning (I added additional red pepper flakes). I also would never prepare it again with the tails on the shrimp. I understand that the tails tend to provide a punch of flavor; but it was annoying to constantly pull them off. Also--though the recipe doesn't call for it--Parmigiano Reggiano is a must.