Saturday, January 2, 2010

listen. stop. why?

HB by Heather Belle. These bracelets are edgy and to the point. More importantly, they're darling. My personal favorite: Stop. From the hbelledesign.com website:
"Nike brilliantly coined the iconic phrase 'Just do it.' Mine is just 'stop.'

I’m proud of this piece. Everyone is so 'PC' these days that no one ever simply says, 'stop it' to themselves or others.

What I’m personally working on stopping is constantly changing. My desire is for you to wear 'stop' (or give it to a friend) and apply your own meaning, such as….

Stop giving your life away to Mr. Wrong
.

Stop world hunger.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself
.

Stop caring about what others think – chances are they aren’t.

Stop making excuses, spending money you don’t have, acting entitled, complaining, or munching on too many chips.

Just 'stop it', please.

'stop' is embossed 14k gold plated matte finish attached to a hand-dyed genuine leather cord imported from Greece. Made in the USA."

Pretty awesome, huh? I adore them and want them all, so I can wear them stacked:

"Buy three Post-Its for a layered effect. Plus, it’s a better deal!

I sometimes wear two, three, heck…or all six of them! I add my grandmother’s diamond tennis bracelet in the mix to make them sparkle. They are fun to mix and match.

Bracelets are embossed 14k gold plated matte finish attached to a hand-dyed genuine leather cord imported from Greece. Made in the U.S.A."

1 comment: