Friday, April 29, 2011

h.r.h prince william of wales, k.g. + miss catherine middleton

"A toast before we go into battle. True love. In whatever shape or form it may come. May we all in our dotage be proud to say, 'I was adored once too.'" -- Gareth, Four Weddings and a Funeral

I said I wasn't going to wake up at 3:45a.m. to watch. And here I lay ... 3:59a.m. ... watching. Maybe it's the procession of "fly-trap"-looking hats (as Shepard Smith just dubbed them), worn by the women? Maybe it's because 50% of my blood is British? Truth be told: I'm a sucker for it all.

Think I'll go pour myself a glass of something bubbly ... since I'm up.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't watch. Just seeing highlights now. I remember watching Diana's, though. I was at a sleepover with a bunch of friends. It was very exciting and I thought she looked just like a princess. Kate looked beautiful, too.

    Hey, do you happen to know where I can get a great pair of cowboy boots?. The kind you'd wear with a dress.

    ReplyDelete