Sunday, September 6, 2009

waring professional cordless wine opener

I drooled over this treasure at Costco a few weeks ago, promptly coming home to research it. When I later told my mom that it received stellar online reviews, she was wonderful enough to pick one up for me!

Oh. My. Stars. Christmas in September. How have any of us managed without it before now? Here are its specs:
  • Brushed stainless accents [so chic]
  • Rubberized handset [perfect for my small hands]
  • Removes 80 corks with one full charge [that should be sufficient for one charge ;)]
  • Removes synthetic corks with ease [a definite plus in this non-cork cork era]
  • NiMH battery pack included
  • Rechargeable base unit
  • Foil cutter included [I needed a new one--these things always break]
  • Limited One Year Product Warranty [C'mon. It's Waring. I've got zero concerns about its durability]
  • Also, it's really narrow, so it hardly takes any space at all on my counter top.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment