Friday, August 7, 2009

oh my goodness : : pink striped sofa

I want this. I really, really want this.

From absolutely beautiful things:
In response to your requests for me to show a better image of the pink and white striped sofa I have had in the background of some of my images lately, here it is. This sofa is my Annabel Sofa which is going to be one of the pieces available in my upcoming Signature Furniture Collection. The box pleated skirt is my favourite feature. The design of this sofa is based on an old style I have loved and is available for custom manufacture in any of our beautiful fabrics at Black & Spiro.

I'd be tickled to have this chair too (again, from absolutely beautiful things):


And these pink pillows:


Gorgeous. Anna Spiro (interior designer and abt blogger) blows me away. So very elegant.

1 comment: